◆英語タイトル：CO2 Solutions Inc. (CST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
CO2 Solution Inc. (CO2 Solution) is a clean technology solutions provider. The company offers solutions for the reduction of carbondioxide using the enzyme carbonic anhydrase. Its enzymatic technology is used for large scale carbon capture from power plants and other large sources of CO2. CO2 Solution’s enzyme catalyst manages carbon dioxide in humans and other living organisms and carbonic anhydrase. The company’s development program concentrates on large-scale carbon capture from coal-fired power plants and other industrial applications. It has entered into a joint development agreement (JDA) with Codexis, Inc., of Redwood City, California. CO2 Solution is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
CO2 Solutions Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 10, 2014: CO2 Solutions Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent
Jun 12, 2014: CO2 Solutions Updates Composition of the Scientific Advisory Board
Apr 15, 2014: CO2 Solutions Announces Carbon Capture Pilot with Husky Energy
Apr 10, 2014: CO2 Solutions Successfully Completes Second Oil Sands Project Milestones
Feb 25, 2014: CO2 Solutions Appoints Leah Lawrence as New Board Member
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CO2 Solutions Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CO2 Solutions Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Key Information
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Overview
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Key Employees
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Key Operational Heads
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Major Products and Services
CO2 Solutions Inc. – History
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Company Statement
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Business Description
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Corporate Strategy
CO2 Solutions Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Strengths
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Weaknesses
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Opportunities
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Threats
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
CO2 Solutions Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company