◆英語タイトル：Tanfield Group PLC (TAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Tanfield Group PLC (Tanfield) is an investing company that has membership interest in Snorkel International Holdings and Smith Electric Vehicles Corp. The company through Smith Electric Vehicles Corp designs and produces electric commercial vehicles for short haul urban fleets. It also produces zero-emission vehicles, which delivers better performance to traditional diesel trucks. The company produces self-propelled, towable and push-around aerial lifts such as diesel and electric scissor lifts, mast lifts, telescopic boom lifts and articulating booms through Snorkel International Holdings. Tanfield is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK.
Tanfield Group PLC Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2015: Directorate Change and Dealing: Tanfield Group plc
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tanfield Group PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tanfield Group PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Tanfield Group PLC – Key Information
Tanfield Group PLC – Overview
Tanfield Group PLC – Key Employees
Tanfield Group PLC – Key Employee Biographies
Tanfield Group PLC – Key Operational Heads
Tanfield Group PLC – Major Products and Services
Tanfield Group PLC – History
Tanfield Group PLC – Company Statement
Tanfield Group PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tanfield Group PLC – Business Description
Tanfield Group PLC – Corporate Strategy
Tanfield Group PLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tanfield Group PLC – Strengths
Tanfield Group PLC – Weaknesses
Tanfield Group PLC – Opportunities
Tanfield Group PLC – Threats
Tanfield Group PLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Tanfield Group PLC – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Information
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Ratios
Tanfield Group PLC, Share Data
Tanfield Group PLC, Major Products and Services
Tanfield Group PLC, History
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Employees
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Operational Heads
Tanfield Group PLC, Other Locations
Tanfield Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Tanfield Group PLC, Key Competitors
Tanfield Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Tanfield Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Tanfield Group PLC, Annual Ratios
Tanfield Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Tanfield Group PLC, Performance Chart
Tanfield Group PLC, Ratio Charts
Tanfield Group PLC (TAN)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Tanfield Group PLC (TAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。