◆英語タイトル：Consilium AB (CONS B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Consilium AB (Consilium) is a supplier of complete fire safety system solutions. It develops, manufactures and markets products and systems for safety, navigation and automation. The company conducts its operations in two business areas – Marine and Safety; and Fire safety and Automation. Marine and Safety is a product selling business with a focus in selected areas of application; Fire safety and Automation is a system selling business that holds expertise on the oil and gas, offshore and power industries. The company has operational presence with offices located in Asia, Europe, North America, and Oceania. Consilium is headquartered in Nacka, Sweden.
Consilium AB Key Recent Developments
Oct 19, 2015: Consilium Increases Focus On The Offshore Industry In Norway
Feb 06, 2015: Consilium Receives Offshore Orders In USA And Norway
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Consilium AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Consilium AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Consilium AB – Key Information
Consilium AB – Overview
Consilium AB – Key Employees
Consilium AB – Key Employee Biographies
Consilium AB – Key Operational Heads
Consilium AB – Major Products and Services
Consilium AB – History
Consilium AB – Company Statement
Consilium AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Consilium AB – Business Description
Consilium AB – Corporate Strategy
Consilium AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Consilium AB – Strengths
Consilium AB – Weaknesses
Consilium AB – Opportunities
Consilium AB – Threats
Consilium AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Consilium AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Consilium AB, Key Information
Consilium AB, Key Ratios
Consilium AB, Share Data
Consilium AB, Major Products and Services
Consilium AB, History
Consilium AB, Key Employees
Consilium AB, Key Employee Biographies
Consilium AB, Key Operational Heads
Consilium AB, Other Locations
Consilium AB, Subsidiaries
Consilium AB, Key Competitors
Consilium AB, SWOT Analysis
Consilium AB, Ratios based on current share price
Consilium AB, Annual Ratios
Consilium AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Consilium AB, Performance Chart
Consilium AB, Ratio Charts
Consilium AB (CONS B)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Consilium AB (CONS B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。