◆英語タイトル：QS Energy, Inc. (QSEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
QS Energy, Inc. (QS Energy), formerly Save The World Air, Inc. is an industrial equipment and components company that develops and commercializes energy technologies. It designs and manufactures production models and tests devices. QS Energy also promotes crude oil pipeline technology, services and products in the upstream and midstream energy domain. The company’s solutions addresses the capacity inadequacies of domestic and overseas pipeline infrastructures which are designed and constructed in oil production. It operates through upstream producers, midstream transporters and downstream refiners. It partners with various crude oil production and transportation entities. The company operates in Canada, the US, West Africa and other countries. QS Energy is headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, the US.
QS Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2015: Save The World Air Announces Corporate Name Change To QS Energy
Aug 11, 2015: Save the World Air, Inc. D/B/A STWA Announces Corporate Name Change to QS Energy, Inc.
Jul 09, 2015: STWA Appoints Robert Khami As Vice President Of Operations
Jun 29, 2015: STWA Announces Strategic Partnership With Norront For AOT(TM) Distribution In Norway
Jun 29, 2015: STWA Announces Strategic Partnership With Norront AS For AOT(TM) Distribution In Norway
This comprehensive SWOT profile of QS Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of QS Energy, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
QS Energy, Inc. – Key Information
QS Energy, Inc. – Overview
QS Energy, Inc. – Key Employees
QS Energy, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
QS Energy, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
QS Energy, Inc. – Major Products and Services
QS Energy, Inc. – History
QS Energy, Inc. – Company Statement
QS Energy, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
QS Energy, Inc. – Business Description
QS Energy, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
QS Energy, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
QS Energy, Inc. – Strengths
QS Energy, Inc. – Weaknesses
QS Energy, Inc. – Opportunities
QS Energy, Inc. – Threats
QS Energy, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
QS Energy, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
QS Energy, Inc., Key Information
QS Energy, Inc., Key Ratios
QS Energy, Inc., Share Data
QS Energy, Inc., Major Products and Services
QS Energy, Inc., History
QS Energy, Inc., Key Employees
QS Energy, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
QS Energy, Inc., Key Operational Heads
QS Energy, Inc., Other Locations
QS Energy, Inc., Subsidiaries
QS Energy, Inc., Key Competitors
QS Energy, Inc., SWOT Analysis
QS Energy, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
QS Energy, Inc., Annual Ratios
QS Energy, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
QS Energy, Inc., Performance Chart
QS Energy, Inc., Ratio Charts
QS Energy, Inc. (QSEP)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(QS Energy, Inc. (QSEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。