◆英語タイトル：Qualipoly Chemical Corporation (4722) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation (Qualipoly Chemical) is a chemical company that offers polyester resins, wire enamels and insulating varnish. The company’s products include UV curable materials, UP resins and Coating resins. Its UV curable materials include Qualicure, monomers, oligomers, amine synergists, additives and photo-initiator are among others. Qualipoly Chemical’s coating resins include alkyd resin, acrylic resin and amino resin are among others. Its Qualicure applications include wood coating, plastic and metal coatings, adhesives and lacquers, over print varnish, optical films and additives for electronic or optical parts. The company supplies its products to Australia, Sri Lanka, South America and South East Asia. Qualipoly Chemical is headquartered in Kaohsiung, Gaoxiong, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Qualipoly Chemical Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Qualipoly Chemical Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Key Information
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Overview
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Key Employees
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Major Products and Services
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – History
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Company Statement
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Business Description
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Strengths
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Weaknesses
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Opportunities
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Threats
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Key Information
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Key Ratios
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Share Data
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Major Products and Services
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, History
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Key Employees
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Other Locations
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Subsidiaries
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Key Competitors
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Annual Ratios
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Performance Chart
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, Ratio Charts
Qualipoly Chemical Corporation (4722)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Qualipoly Chemical Corporation (4722) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。