◆英語タイトル：Ceres Power Holdings plc (CWR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Ceres Power Holdings plc (Ceres Power) is a fuel cell manufacturer, based in the UK. It operates through design, development, and manufacture of fuel cells sectors. The company manufactures and designs combined heat and power (CHP) products, which provides electricity and heat for a range of domestic, commercial, and industrial on-grid applications. The company’s fuel cell module operates using solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) technology on mains natural gas or packaged fuels. Ceres Power provides onsite power generation and electricity to various other users. The company is establishing its own in-house mass manufacturing to produce fuel cells in huge volume and is partnering with other gas appliance manufacturers for the boiler assembly of the complete CHP product. Ceres Power is headquartered in Crawley, UK.
Ceres Power Holdings plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 06, 2014: Ceres Power and DEK receive £0.7million funding award to Accelerate Manufacturing
Oct 01, 2013: Ceres Power Holdings plc Preliminary results for the year ended 30 June 2013
Jul 22, 2013: Ceres signs commercial and technical partnership agreement with South Korea’s largest boiler manufacturer, KD Navien
Jul 08, 2013: Appointment of Philip Caldwell as CEO of Ceres Power
Feb 14, 2013: Ceres Power Reports H1 Fiscal 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ceres Power Holdings plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ceres Power Holdings plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Key Information
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Overview
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Key Employees
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Key Employee Biographies
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Key Operational Heads
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Major Products and Services
Ceres Power Holdings plc – History
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Company Statement
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Business Description
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Corporate Strategy
Ceres Power Holdings plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Strengths
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Weaknesses
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Opportunities
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Threats
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Ceres Power Holdings plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company