◆英語タイトル：Fred. Olsen Energy ASA (FOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA (Fred. Olsen) a subsidiary of Bonheur ASA is an oil and gas company that offers drilling contract and deep water services. The company offers exploration and production services to the offshore oil and gas industry. It also provides repair services for various offshore and transportation operations. Fred. Olsen’s fleet comprise Belford Dolphin, Byford Dolphin, Borgsten Dolphin, Borgholm Dolphin, Bredford Dolphin, Borgland Dolphin, Bideford Dolphin, Borgny Dolphin, Blackford Dolphin, Bolette Dolphin and Bollsta Dolphin. The company has its presence in Norway, the UK, Singapore, Scotland and Ireland. Fred. Olsen is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA Key Recent Developments
Dec 15, 2016: Fred. Olsen approves covenant waivers and amendments in syndicate banks
Oct 26, 2016: Fred. Olsen Energy: Report For The 3rd Quarter 2016
Sep 30, 2016: Fred. Olsen Energy: Borgsten Dolphin – Early Termination
Aug 22, 2016: Fred. Olsen Energy Anounces Settlement Of Dispute With Bollsta Dolphin
Jul 14, 2016: Fred Olsen Energy: Report For The 2nd Quarter 2016 And The 1st Half Year 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Key Information
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Overview
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Key Employees
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Key Employee Biographies
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Key Operational Heads
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Major Products and Services
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – History
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Company Statement
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Business Description
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Corporate Strategy
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Strengths
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Weaknesses
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Opportunities
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Threats
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Key Information
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Key Ratios
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Share Data
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Major Products and Services
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, History
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Key Employees
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Key Operational Heads
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Other Locations
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Subsidiaries
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Key Competitors
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, SWOT Analysis
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Annual Ratios
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Performance Chart
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, Ratio Charts
Fred. Olsen Energy ASA (FOE)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(Fred. Olsen Energy ASA (FOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。