◆英語タイトル：Ework Group AB (EWRK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Ework Group AB (EWRK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ework Group AB (Ework), formerly eWork Scandinavia AB, is an independent consultant supplier. The company focuses in business areas of information technology (IT), telecommunication, technology and business development. Ework matches assignments, client needs by offering access to a consultant network. The company collaborates with clients for delivering services such as consultant brokering, consultancy supply and outsourced consultancy supply. In addition, it provides systems, administration and management support related to the assignment. It has frame agreements with leading companies including Sony Mobile Communications, Nasdaq OMX, TetraPak and Tieto. The company has operations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. Ework is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Ework Group AB – Key Facts
Ework Group AB – Key Employees
Ework Group AB – Key Employee Biographies
Ework Group AB – Major Products and Services
Ework Group AB – History
Ework Group AB – Company Statement
Ework Group AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ework Group AB – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Denmark
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Ework Group AB – Corporate Strategy
Ework Group AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ework Group AB – Strengths
Ework Group AB – Weaknesses
Ework Group AB – Opportunities
Ework Group AB – Threats
Ework Group AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ework Group AB, Key Facts
Ework Group AB, Key Employees
Ework Group AB, Key Employee Biographies
Ework Group AB, Major Products and Services
Ework Group AB, History
Ework Group AB, Other Locations
Ework Group AB, Subsidiaries
Ework Group AB, Key Competitors
Ework Group AB, Ratios based on current share price
Ework Group AB, Annual Ratios
Ework Group AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ework Group AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ework Group AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ework Group AB, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Ework Group AB, Ratio Charts
Ework Group AB (EWRK)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Ework Group AB (EWRK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。