◆英語タイトル：Evogene Ltd (EVGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Evogene Ltd (Evogene), a subsidiary of Compugen Ltd, is a biotechnology company that offers plant genomic services. The company offers solutions for crop production improvement through breeding. It develops biotechnology and advanced breeding improved traits for crops that feed the world, including corn, soybean, cotton, canola, rice and wheat, among others. Evogene develops computational analysis tools that allow processing of immense amounts of public and proprietary data in sophisticated and unconventional ways. The company provides trait programs include improved yield, abiotic stress tolerance, improved nitrogen use efficiency and biotic stress tolerance. It serves its clients across Israel. Evogene is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
Evogene Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 04,2019: Evogene names Dr. Adrian Percy to its board of directors
Nov 14,2018: Evogene Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results November 14, 2018 Read full press release
Sep 05,2018: Evogene Announces a Significant Milestone in its Next Generation Herbicide Pipeline[Newswire : Healthcare - GNW RSS]
May 29,2018: Evogene Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Evogene Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Evogene Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Evogene Ltd – Key Information
Evogene Ltd – Overview
Evogene Ltd – Key Employees
Evogene Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Evogene Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Evogene Ltd – Major Products and Services
Evogene Ltd – History
Evogene Ltd – Company Statement
Evogene Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Evogene Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Evogene Ltd – Business Description
Evogene Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Evogene Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Evogene Ltd – Strengths
Evogene Ltd – Weaknesses
Evogene Ltd – Opportunities
Evogene Ltd – Threats
Evogene Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Evogene Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Evogene Ltd, Key Information
Evogene Ltd, Key Ratios
Evogene Ltd, Share Data
Evogene Ltd, Major Products and Services
Evogene Ltd, History
Evogene Ltd, Key Employees
Evogene Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Evogene Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Evogene Ltd, Other Locations
Evogene Ltd, Subsidiaries
Evogene Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Evogene Ltd, Key Competitors
Evogene Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Evogene Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Evogene Ltd, Annual Ratios
Evogene Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Evogene Ltd, Performance Chart
Evogene Ltd, Ratio Charts
Evogene Ltd (EVGN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Evogene Ltd (EVGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。