◆英語タイトル：Diploma PLC (DPLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Diploma PLC (Diploma) is a supplier of technical products and services. The company operates through its business such as life sciences, seals and controls. Its life sciences segment supplies instrumentation, consumables, and related services to the healthcare and environmental industries. Diploma offers related consumables, medical devices, and services supplied to pathology laboratories, operating rooms and GI endoscopy suites and clinics. The organization seals segment supplies hydraulic seals, gaskets, cylinders, components and kits used in machinery and industrial equipment. It serves defense, motorsport, aerospace, energy, medical and industrial sectors. The company operates in Canada and the UK. Diploma is headquartered in London, the UK.
Diploma PLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 30,2018: Diploma hires Richard Ingram as CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Diploma PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Diploma PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Diploma PLC – Key Information
Diploma PLC – Overview
Diploma PLC – Key Employees
Diploma PLC – Key Employee Biographies
Diploma PLC – Key Operational Heads
Diploma PLC – Major Products and Services
Diploma PLC – History
Diploma PLC – Company Statement
Diploma PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Diploma PLC – Business Description
Diploma PLC – Corporate Strategy
Diploma PLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Diploma PLC – Strengths
Diploma PLC – Weaknesses
Diploma PLC – Opportunities
Diploma PLC – Threats
Diploma PLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Diploma PLC – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Diploma PLC, Key Information
Diploma PLC, Key Ratios
Diploma PLC, Share Data
Diploma PLC, Major Products and Services
Diploma PLC, History
Diploma PLC, Key Employees
Diploma PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Diploma PLC, Key Operational Heads
Diploma PLC, Other Locations
Diploma PLC, Subsidiaries
Diploma PLC, Key Competitors
Diploma PLC, SWOT Analysis
Diploma PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Diploma PLC, Annual Ratios
Diploma PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Diploma PLC, Performance Chart
Diploma PLC, Ratio Charts
Diploma PLC (DPLM)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Diploma PLC (DPLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。