◆英語タイトル：Denison Mines Corp. (DML) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Denison Mines Corp. (DML) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Denison Mines Corp. (Denison) is an exploration and development company. It explores for, evaluates and develops, mines, mills, and sells uranium concentrates in Canada. The company has interests in Athabasca Basin region of northern Saskatchewan. It also provides mine decommissioning and decommissioned site monitoring services to third parties. Denison manages Uranium Participation Corporation, which invests in uranium oxide concentrates (U3O8) and uranium hexafluoride (UF6). It also has interests in the McClean Lake uranium processing facility. Denison is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Denison Mines Corp. Key Recent Developments
Nov 03,2017: Denison extends high-grade unconformity mineralization near the Gryphon Deposit with 4.3% eU3O8 over 4.3 metres
Oct 31,2017: Denison reports Q3 2017 results
Oct 11,2017: Denison reports 9.1% U3O8 over 3.7 metres from high-grade Huskie Zone at Waterbury Lake with receipt of assays
Sep 19,2017: Denison announces further extension of high-grade “Huskie” Zone at Waterbury Lake with final summer drill holes
Sep 13,2017: Denison announces significant increase to summer 2017 drilling program at Wheeler River
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Denison Mines Corp. – Key Facts 6
Denison Mines Corp. – Key Employees 7
Denison Mines Corp. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Denison Mines Corp. – Major Products and Services 9
Denison Mines Corp. – History 10
Denison Mines Corp. – Company Statement 13
Denison Mines Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Denison Mines Corp. – Business Description 16
Denison Mines Corp. – Corporate Strategy 17
Denison Mines Corp. – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Denison Mines Corp. – Strengths 18
Denison Mines Corp. – Weaknesses 19
Denison Mines Corp. – Opportunities 20
Denison Mines Corp. – Threats 21
Denison Mines Corp. – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Denison Mines Corp., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Nov 03, 2017: Denison extends high-grade unconformity mineralization near the Gryphon Deposit with 4.3% eU3O8 over 4.3 metres 30
Oct 31, 2017: Denison reports Q3 2017 results 31
Oct 11, 2017: Denison reports 9.1% U3O8 over 3.7 metres from high-grade Huskie Zone at Waterbury Lake with receipt of assays 32
Sep 19, 2017: Denison announces further extension of high-grade “Huskie” Zone at Waterbury Lake with final summer drill holes 34
Sep 13, 2017: Denison announces significant increase to summer 2017 drilling program at Wheeler River 37
Aug 30, 2017: Denison intersects 5.0% eU3O8 over 4.7 metres at unconformity and expansion drilling continues on Gryphon Deposit 39
Aug 22, 2017: Denison reports 3.7% eU3O8 over 3.9 metres from initial follow up drilling at new high-grade basement uranium discovery 41
Aug 03, 2017: Denison reports Q2 2017 results including highlights from summer 2017 exploration program 43
Aug 03, 2017: Denison reports Q2 2017 results including highlights from summer 2017 exploration program 46
Aug 01, 2017: Denison reports new high-grade uranium discovery on Waterbury Lake Property 49
Section 5 – Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List of Tables
Denison Mines Corp., Key Facts 6
Denison Mines Corp., Key Employees 7
Denison Mines Corp., Key Employee Biographies 8
Denison Mines Corp., Major Products and Services 9
Denison Mines Corp., History 10
Denison Mines Corp., Other Locations 15
Denison Mines Corp., Subsidiaries 15
Denison Mines Corp., Key Competitors 22
Denison Mines Corp., Ratios based on current share price 23
Denison Mines Corp., Annual Ratios 24
Denison Mines Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Denison Mines Corp., Interim Ratios 27
Denison Mines Corp., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Denison Mines Corp. (DML)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Denison Mines Corp. (DML) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。