◆英語タイトル：CorVel Corporation (CRVL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
CorVel Corporation (CorVel) is a risk management solution provider that offers technology services. The company provides communication and information technology to improve healthcare management for workers’ compensation, group health, auto and liability claims management. It offers service, which include patient management services, network solutions, enterprise comp claims management solutions, cost containment, claim review, comprehensive services for all types of claims, and others. CorVel also provides disability management services for short and long term care. The company serves employers, insurance companies, third party administrators, and government agencies. CorVel is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
CorVel Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2016: CorVel Announces Revenues and Earnings
Aug 02, 2016: CorVel Announces Revenues and Earnings
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CorVel Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CorVel Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
CorVel Corporation – Key Information
CorVel Corporation – Overview
CorVel Corporation – Key Employees
CorVel Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
CorVel Corporation – Key Operational Heads
CorVel Corporation – Major Products and Services
CorVel Corporation – History
CorVel Corporation – Company Statement
CorVel Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CorVel Corporation – Business Description
CorVel Corporation – Corporate Strategy
CorVel Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CorVel Corporation – Strengths
CorVel Corporation – Weaknesses
CorVel Corporation – Opportunities
CorVel Corporation – Threats
CorVel Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
CorVel Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
CorVel Corporation, Key Information
CorVel Corporation, Key Ratios
CorVel Corporation, Share Data
CorVel Corporation, Major Products and Services
CorVel Corporation, History
CorVel Corporation, Key Employees
CorVel Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
CorVel Corporation, Key Operational Heads
CorVel Corporation, Other Locations
CorVel Corporation, Subsidiaries
CorVel Corporation, Key Competitors
CorVel Corporation, SWOT Analysis
CorVel Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
CorVel Corporation, Annual Ratios
CorVel Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CorVel Corporation, Performance Chart
CorVel Corporation, Ratio Charts
CorVel Corporation (CRVL)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析(CorVel Corporation (CRVL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。