◆英語タイトル：Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) is a government owned shipbuilding company. It builds and repairs the largest vessels in India. The company has a shipbuilding capacity up to 1,10,000 DWT and repair ships up to 1,25,000 DWT. The company repairs various types of ships, including upgradation of ships in oil exploration industry and lay up repairs and life extension of ships of navy, UTL, coast guard, fisheries and port trust and merchant ships of SCI & ONGC. The company also trains personnel from graduate engineers to marine engineers, who later join the ships as 5th engineers. CSL is headquartered in Cochin, Kerala, India.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 19,2018: ABB brings efficiency and sustainability through system integration to two new Indian ferries
Jan 03,2018: India: Centre’s Plans To Build LNG Ships Go Up In Smoke
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Key Facts 5
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Key Employees 6
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – History 10
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Company Statement 11
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Business Description 17
Business Segment: Ship Building 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Ship Repair 17
Key Stats 18
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Strengths 19
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Weaknesses 20
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Opportunities 21
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Threats 22
Cochin Shipyard Ltd – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Jun 19, 2018: ABB brings efficiency and sustainability through system integration to two new Indian ferries 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Key Facts 5
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Key Employees 6
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, History 10
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List of Figures
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Cochin Shipyard Ltd (COCHINSHIP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。