◆英語タイトル：Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bank of Hawaii Corp (BHC) is a financial services holding company that provides retail banking, commercial banking, investment, and other financial solutions through its subsidiary, Bank of Hawaii. Its banking solutions include consumer and business loans, deposits, cards, commercial real estate loans, corporate banking, auto dealer financing, commercial lease financing, international banking. BHC offers private banking, investment management, trust services, and institutional investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals. The company offers treasury operations such as asset and liability management, which includes interest rate risk management and foreign currency exchange business. The company serves business, individual, and government clients in Hawaii, American Samoa and the West Pacific Islands. BHC is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the US.
Bank of Hawaii Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 18,2018 Bank of Hawaii to Launch Online Financial Education Program at Central Middle School
Apr 02,2018 Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Hudson, Wong and Fujikane
Mar 27,2018 Bank of Hawaii Announces Momi Akimseu as Bank of Hawaii Foundation President
Mar 13,2018 Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Young, Fanale, Kumabe, Lau and Chan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Key Facts
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Key Employees
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Major Products and Services
Bank of Hawaii Corp – History
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Company Statement
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Commercial Banking
Business Segment: Investment Services and Private Banking
Business Segment: Retail Banking
Business Segment: Treasury and Other
Bank of Hawaii Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Strengths
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Weaknesses
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Opportunities
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Threats
Bank of Hawaii Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 18, 2018: Bank of Hawaii to Launch Online Financial Education Program at Central Middle School
Apr 02, 2018: Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Hudson, Wong and Fujikane
Mar 27, 2018: Bank of Hawaii Announces Momi Akimseu as Bank of Hawaii Foundation President
Mar 13, 2018: Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Young, Fanale, Kumabe, Lau and Chan
Feb 28, 2018: Bank of Hawaii names Ken Niimura as senior vice president
Feb 26, 2018: Bank of Hawaii vice chairman to retire
Feb 23, 2018: Bank of Hawaii appoints new vice president: Araki, Ingano, Kurakake
Feb 23, 2018: Bank of Hawaii hires Rian Dubach as vice president
Feb 22, 2018: Bank of Hawaii announces executive appointments
Jan 25, 2018: Bank of Hawaii promotes Sharlene Ginoza-Lee as senior vice president
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Key Facts
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Key Employees
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Major Products and Services
Bank of Hawaii Corp, History
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Other Locations
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Subsidiaries
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Key Competitors
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Annual Ratios
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Bank of Hawaii Corp, Ratio Charts
Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。