◆英語タイトル：Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asure Software, Inc. (Asure) is a global provider of cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions. It offers mobile workforce, shared resource scheduling, hoteling & telecommuting, business analytics, real estate & asset management, mobile time & labor management, workforce scheduling, meeting management and equipment management solutions among others. Asure commercializes its products under two product lines: AsureSpace and AsureForce. Its clientele includes Aetna, Baker & McKenzie, Deutsche Bank, KPMG UK, and Merck and Co., Inc. among others. The company caters to the manufacturing, financial services, non-profit, healthcare, retail service sectors and government organizations. Geographically, the company sells its products majorly in United States, Canada and Europe. Asure is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Asure Software, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Asure Software announces strong second quarter 2018 results
Jun 06,2018: Asure Software Wins People s Choice Stevie Award in 2018 American Business Awards
May 09,2018: Asure Software reports Q1 2018 results
May 09,2018: Asure Software Announces Strong First Quarter 2018 Results; Raises Revenue Guidance for Full Year
Mar 16,2018: Asure Software posts results for Q4 and fiscal year ended December 31, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Asure Software, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Asure Software, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Asure Software, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Asure Software, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Asure Software, Inc. – History 9
Asure Software, Inc. – Company Statement 12
Asure Software, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Asure Software, Inc. – Business Description 17
Asure Software, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 18
Asure Software, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Asure Software, Inc. – Strengths 19
Asure Software, Inc. – Weaknesses 20
Asure Software, Inc. – Opportunities 21
Asure Software, Inc. – Threats 22
Asure Software, Inc. – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Aug 08, 2018: Asure Software announces strong second quarter 2018 results 31
Jun 06, 2018: Asure Software Wins People s Choice Stevie Award in 2018 American Business Awards 32
May 09, 2018: Asure Software Announces Strong First Quarter 2018 Results; Raises Revenue Guidance for Full Year 33
Nov 14, 2017: Asure Software reports record third quarter 2017 revenue and reaffirms guidance for full year 35
Sep 25, 2017: Asure appoints Kelyn Brannon as chief financial officer 37
Aug 14, 2017: Asure Software reports record second quarter 2017 revenue and increases revenue and EBITDA guidance for full year 38
Jul 07, 2017: Asure Software appoints vice president and general manager, HR consulting 39
Jul 07, 2017: Asure Software appoints vice president and general manager of HR consulting 40
Jul 06, 2017: Asure Software appoints vice president and general manager, evolution 41
Jul 06, 2017: Asure Software appoints vice president and general manager of evolution 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Asure Software, Inc., Key Facts 5
Asure Software, Inc., Key Employees 6
Asure Software, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Asure Software, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Asure Software, Inc., History 9
Asure Software, Inc., Other Locations 14
Asure Software, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Asure Software, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Asure Software, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Asure Software, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Asure Software, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Asure Software, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Asure Software, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
List of Figures
Asure Software, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Asure Software, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Asure Software, Inc. (ASUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。