◆英語タイトル：Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Apogee) is a provider of glass products, services and systems. It specializes in the designing and developing of glass products for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art. The company’s products portfolio includes acrylic, picture framing glass, other building material and aluminum window frames, curtain wall systems, aluminum window and architectural commercial glass. It also provides design, engineering, fabrication and field installation services. The company offers its products under various brands such as Viracon, Viracon Vue-50, Roomside, Digital distinctions, Extremedge, Building Design, Tubelite, Advantage by Wausau, Finisher Of Choice, Harmon, Harmon Glass and among others. It caters to commercial, institutional and high-end multi-family residential construction sectors. It has presence in the US, Canada and Brazil. Apogee is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Apogee Enterprises Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 28,2018: Apogee posts fiscal 2019 Q1 results
Apr 13,2018: Apogee posts fiscal 2018 full year and Q4 results
Dec 21,2017: Apogee reports FY18 third-quarter results
Sep 20,2017: Apogee reports FY18 second-quarter results
Jun 23,2017: Apogee reports FY18 first quarter results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Key Facts 5
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Key Employees 6
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Apogee Enterprises Inc – History 10
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Company Statement 11
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Business Description 15
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
Apogee Enterprises Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Strengths 17
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Weaknesses 18
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Opportunities 19
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Threats 20
Apogee Enterprises Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Dec 21, 2017: Apogee reports FY18 third-quarter results 29
Sep 20, 2017: Apogee reports FY18 second-quarter results 30
Jun 23, 2017: Apogee reports FY18 first quarter results 32
Apr 13, 2017: Apogee Q4 net earnings up 34
Apr 13, 2017: Apogee reports record FY17 results 35
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Key Facts 5
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Key Employees 6
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Apogee Enterprises Inc, History 10
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors 21
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List of Figures
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 26
Apogee Enterprises Inc, Ratio Charts 28
Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。