◆英語タイトル：Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alviva Holdings Ltd (Alviva) is a provider of information and communication technology products and services. The company offers hardware and software products, asset-based finance, and systems integration and ICT solutions, including cybersecurity. It also undertakes renewable energy projects. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as, Infrasol, Datacentrix, AxizWorkgroup, Modrac, Solareff, DataNet and CentraFin. The company imports ICT products from various vendors and distributes them across the sub-Saharan African markets through reseller channels and national retail chains. Alviva markets its products under Proline brand. The company has business operations in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia Kenya and Mozambique. Alviva is headquartered in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Key Facts
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Key Employees
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Major Products and Services
Alviva Holdings Ltd – History
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Company Statement
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: ICT Distribution
Business Segment: Services and Solutions
Geographical Segment: Africa (Excluding South Africa)
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: South Africa
Alviva Holdings Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Strengths
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Weaknesses
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Opportunities
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Threats
Alviva Holdings Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
Alviva Holdings Ltd, History
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Alviva Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析(Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。